- Paper, Airplane or Purpur
- Velocity 3.0.1+
- Java 16
- Adds AuthmeReloaded support to Velocity
- Prevents command execution, server switching, chat and more through Velocity in case the player is not logged in.
- Send your players to another server after logging in (configurable). Fix AuthmeReloaded problem
- Get API support for players logged in from Velocity!
- FastLogin Velocity Support
- Download the latest release of the plugin link
- Put the jar that ends with “-proxy” in Velocity’s plugins folder
- Put the jar that ends with “-spigot” in the Spigot servers that contains AuthMe
- Start the Velocity proxy and set up the config.conf with the auth servers
Check the plugin API here
Check the plugin configuration here
This is a fork of the original AuthmeVelocity, which was archived by its author https://github.com/Glyart/AuthMeVelocity
Credits to Glyart for initiating this plugin.