Obedience is liberating. LibertyBans is the be-all, end-all of discipline.
Enforce discipline through punishment – bans, mutes, warns, and kicks.
- Add and remove punishments:
- /ban, /ipban, /unban, /unbanip - bans or unbans a player or IP address
- /mute, /ipmute, /unmute, /unmuteip - mutes or unmutes a player or IP address
- /warn, /ipwarn, /unwarn, /unwarnip - warns or unwarns a player or IP address
*/kick, /ipkick - kicks a player or IP address
- Temporary versions of bans, mutes, and warns
- All player data is stored using UUIDs.
- List punishments:
- /banlist - shows all bans
- /mutelist - shows all mutes
- /history - shows all punishments for a player
- /warns - shows all warns for a player
- /blame - shows all the punishments a staff member has enacted
- Multiple means to block alt accounts:
- Automatic enforcement to block alt accounts. By default, using IP-bans, alts are automatically banned from joining if the main account is banned. This behavior is configurable, and you can even increase the strictness of alt-checking.
- Manual /alts command - shows suspected alt accounts for a player.
- Alts notification on join - tells staff members when a player whose suspected alt is banned or muted.
- Options and behavior are fully configurable. You can even tweak your connection pool and statement cache settings to fine-tune performance.
LibertyBans has been around for nearly a year at the time of this writing. The codebase is robust and well-tested; it uses the latest technologies and strives for good code quality. In my humble opinion LibertyBans excels in its design compared to rival plugins.
Don’t take my word for it; see for yourself. LibertyBans is reputed for “legendary development” with an author who is “full of knowledge.” The features shine with effectiveness and careful craft.
We prioritize bug-fixes and security while shunning feature bloat. Maintainability and accuracy are paramount, the prime directives of a well-designed plugin.
Powerful Punishment Enforcement and Alt Detection
LibertyBans can automatically block alt accounts. Overall, alt account enforcement is a strong suit, and there are many ways to accomplish your objective. IP-bans can be made quite powerful depending on your liking.
Additional Information and Documentation
So that I do not have to maintain separate sets of documentation, information and documentation is available on the wiki on Github:
Please use Github issues: https://github.com/A248/LibertyBans/issues