LuckPerms | An advanced permissions plugin

LuckPerms

Useful Links

Description

LuckPerms is an advanced permissions implementation aiming to be a fast, reliable and flexible alternative to existing permission plugins. The project’s main goals are centered around high performance and a wide feature set, filling the gaps of functionality and building upon existing features found in other plugins. LuckPerms also includes an extensive API for developers, and support for a variety of Minecraft server software & data storage options.

The project has been around for just over 2 years at the time of writing, and has variants for all popular Minecraft Server projects written in Java. The Velocity version has all of the same features and functionality as the implementations of LuckPerms for other platforms.

For more, see the wiki article on Why LuckPerms?

Support

Hopefully you find this plugin useful! Please leave any questions, feedback or suggestions below and I’ll try to get back to you. :slight_smile:

If you’re having issues with the plugin or would like to contact me directly, the best way is via the Discord server linked at the top of the page. (I don’t check the forums much!)