Source Code: I cannot put this link here due to velocity new user issues.
Supported Languages: French, English, Dutch (Soon!)
Download Link: CLICK
Join The Discord
Please join my Discord in order to get updates and for me to fully assist you with bugs, questions, or suggestions.
Multiple Features Combined Into One Plugin!
This plugin adds multiple features that other plugins may only have one or two of (from this list), but we have ALL of them!
- MOTD with RGB and Gradients!
- Staff Chat!
- Version blocking certain servers! (Make it so players can only join a specific server if they have a specific version or set of versions!)
- Database inputting!
- Custom Chats!
- Custom Events!
- Custom Scripts! (Run a set of commands on a specific player! | SUPPORTS PLACEHOLDERS!)
- Soon-to-be our very own proxy-side PlaceholdersAPI!
- Discord Integration, with easy to set up custom discord channels linked to minecraft and minecraft to discord! Also, reports go to discord and staff chat from discord to minecraft and vise versa!
- Very nice support!
- Active plugin!
- LuckPerms 5.0 or higher. [ CLICK ]
- Java 16 or higher. [ CLICK ]
- Are you using pebblehost? [ CLICK ]
- ViaVersion latest! [ CLICK ]
- Geyser latest! [ CLICK ]
- StreamLine Helper! [ CLICK ]
- Put on your backend servers. i.e. Your Spigot / Paper servers.
- This allows for cool features regarding the actual Minecraft (Spigot / Paper / Etc.) servers. i.e. Teleportation to the exact spot of a player or staff, and getting the display names of players on those specific servers.
Streamline was a useful and powerful essentials plugin for BungeeCord, Travertine, or Waterfall; And I have now ported it to Velocity!
- Fully configurable Discord bot. Look in the Discord Setup / Help section!
- Commands! Look in the Commands / Permissions section!
- Guilds! Kind of like how Hypixel has their guilds. Complete with guild levels and XP.
- Parties! A lot like how Hypixel has their parties.
- Version-specific server blocking. It will block players trying to connect to a specific server using a blocked version for that server. Versions from 1.4 up to the most recent snapshot.
- Lobbies. Choose where you want to send players determined by their version.
- Events! Look in the Custom Events section!
- All of this with a (decently) fully configurable config so you can do whatever you want with the plugin. I am going to strive to keep it completely configurable.
Discord Setup / Info
What it can do:
- Staff can chat from Discord to Minecraft staff chat (and from Minecraft staff chat to Discord)
- See who is online.
- See which servers have how many players online.
- Report from Discord to Minecraft staff and from Minecraft to Discord staff. Option to have it ping Discord staff.
- Be able to chat to different servers on your network through Discord without installing any fancy plugins on those servers or messing up chat. Totally customizable. All with one simple command: .channel
- Discord to Minecraft verification. You can give roles, take roles, and change the player’s Discord username when someone verifies. This allows the plugin to use that player’s profile instead of just using their Discord username, when chatting from Discord to Minecraft.
- Have different consoles for different types of plugin information outputs: guilds, party, ban, ipban, mute, kick, proxy chat.
- Allow Discord members to use commands based on roles.
Commands And Permissions
All commands are configurable (in
- Custom names (bases for the command).
- Custom aliases.
- Custom permissions.
/stream <link>(puts a link in chat when you are streaming).
/globalonline(shows who is on which server divided by rank).
/staffonline(shows which staff members are online).
/guilds(shows which guilds are cached).
/parties(shows which parties are cached).
/evreload(reloads the events).
/btag <player> <list | add | remove> <tag>(edits bungee tags of players).
/sspy(toggles social spy).
/gspy(toggles guild spy).
/pspy(toggles party spy).
/bsudo <player> <command>(runs a command as another player).
/staffchat <message>(sends a message to staff chat).
/l <server>(sends the player to a specific server).
/stats <player>(shows you a print out of a player’s information).
/guild <join | leave | create | promote | demote | chat | list | close | disband | accept | deny | invite | kick | mute | warp | info>(command for guilds).
/party <join | leave | create | promote | demote | chat | list | close | disband | accept | deny | invite | kick | mute | warp>(command for parties).
/report <report>(reports anything).
/plugins(shows the server’s bungeecord plugins).
/ping(shows the player’s ping).
/pb !<formatted message>(Simple Broascast Message!) Prints / broadcasts the formatted message to the entire network, leaving out the “!” and the (configurable) broadcast prefix! This is short for /proxy-broadcast
/pb <formatted message>(Simple Broascast Message!) Prints / broadcasts the formatted message to the entire network, leaving in the “!” and the (configurable) broadcast prefix! This is short for /proxy-broadcast
/chat <channel> <identifier>Useful for selecting custom chat channels in game. (Custom permissions per chat.)
- And much, much more!
Events! An event engine so you can do custom events.
Wiki on this:
Drop into your Velocity’s plugins folder.
Start and stop your server.
Fill out configs where necessary.
Start server again.
Need help or want to submit a bug?
Look on the wiki: https://github.com/xNitrate/StreamLine/wiki
Get in touch on Discord: I cannot put this link here due to velocity new user issues.
Submit a bug on the issue tracker (I probably won’t be as fast as if you talk to me on Discord though | This should be a last resort): link on spigot page! (I cannot put this link here due to velocity new user issues.)