Add a tic tac toe to your player’s server lists!
a domain name, and a DNS provider that allows for “wild card” subdomains.
velocity proxy (obviously). Support for PaperMC is coming soon, although Spigot is not supported as it’s API does not include the necessary components
Download the plugin from here, and add it to your /plugins folder
Restart your server, and the plugin will generate the required files.
config.json(or config.yml if you use paper) file in
– (For velocity) Note that this is not a JSON file, but it is a HOCON file. I’ve left it as JSON as it is fairly similar, and most people will get syntax highlighting
"Domain" = "example.com", and replace it with the domain you have configured with the wild card record.
– For example, if you wild card record is
*.sub.example.net, replace the value with
For testing purposes, I recommend you set
true. You should disable this later.
Restart the server.
"play.your.domain.net"to your server list. In our example, this would be
- Refresh the list
- You should see instructions to edit the server ip in the MOTD of the server in the list. Edit it.
- The rest should be self explanatory. If you need support, find it here
- this plugin is still in a beta. if you find bugs, please report them on discord. link here.
- as of now, the tic-tac-toe AI is bad. A better AI will be coming in the next few days, so be sure to check back.- AI FIXED! as of now, it plays perfectly. Going to add difficulty soon.
- Changes to the config may happen, so be sure to check for that.
- support for PAPERMC added (Spigot I cannot support, as it doesn’t contain certain API features.)
- version 2 of plugin released, containing mainly a better (perfect) AI, and a few other small changes.
- Find both v2 and PaperMC version at the same link :]
- reduced file size
- match make between players to allow for playing against another player!
- small UI changes, other QOL features.