UnifiedMetrics is a fully-featured free and open-source metrics collection plugin for Minecraft servers. The source code can be found on GitHub.
- 1.8+ Spigot servers
- Server metrics collection (TPS, MSPT, Players, Plugins)
- World metrics collection (Entities, Chunks)
- Events metrics collection (Player flow, chat, pings)
- JVM metrics collection (Memory, CPU Load, Threads, Uptime)
- Extensible API (Custom metrics, measurements, metrics driver)
- More features upcoming (Logging to ElasticSearch, etc)
Downloads can be found here
- Add the plugin to your
- Configure the plugin.
- Restart the server. (NOTE: Reload is not supported and may cause issues)
Currently, InfluxDB is required to collect metrics.
We recommend using an internal network for InfluxDB.
[server] server = "main" [metrics] enabled = true driver = "influx"
[influx] url = "http://influxdb:8086" bucket = "unifiedmetrics" influx = "influx" password = "influx" interval = 10 # Interval in seconds
Data visualization and analysis
We recommend using Grafana as it provides highly customizable diagrams.
Grafana provides out-of-box support for InfluxDB.
- Add InfluxDB datasource to Grafana
- Import our dashboard
- Configure the dashboard and set up alerts (optional)