We’ve been eerily quiet on the forums for a while. We’ve been working on Velocity even though we haven’t said much.
- Velocity now uses Checker Framework and has adopted the Google Code Style for Java.
- Many API changes have been made. Amongst others:
- Introduction of the ProtocolVersion enumeration.
- Several changes to the
ProxyVersionobject for cleanly obtaining the version of the proxy.
- Velocity has received a bunch of Forge-related fixes thanks to the awesome @dualspiral. If you’ve been having issues with Forge on Velocity, they should be much-improved now.
- Other smaller bug fixes have made their way into master.
A little light here, but these features are important.
- Velocity now supports forced hosts.
- Velocity now features the ability to reload its configuration while still running.