Velocity Queue | A simple queueing plugin

Velocity Queue

This is a relatively simple queue plugin for Velocity. It contains two separate types of queues, a join queue, and an intra-server queue. You can download it here. Additionally, its source code is here if you want to check it out or contribute.

Report bugs on the Github Repository’s Issues page here

The join queue sends players to a limbo server if the initial server is full, they then are sent to the main server when there is room available.

The intra-server queue queues players when they switch servers, it can be used to prevent a mass amount of people from joining at once.

Annotated Config

---
settings:
  limboServers: # This is a yaml list of limbo servers, this is used by the joinQueue feature.
  - name: "limbo" # The name of the limbo server as registered in velocity.
    maxPlayers: 100 # The maximum number of players that can join the limbo server.
  joinQueue: # Queues players when the lobby server becomes full.
    enabled: true # Enables the feature.
    joinedQueueMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>World</yellow>!1" # This is the message sent when a player joins the queue.
    oneLessPlayerInQueueMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>{index}</yellow>!2" # Sent when a player leaves the queue.
    lastPlayerInQueueMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>World</yellow>!3" # Sent when a player is the next in the queue.
    joinedServerMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>World</yellow>!4" # Sent when the player is sent to the server from the queue.
  intraServerQueue: # Queue players as they join another server in the velocity network.
    enabled: true # Enables the feature.
    queuedServers: ["test"] # A list of the servers that will be queued when someone joins. (Use names in velocity config.)
    joinedQueueMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>World</yellow>!1" # This is the message sent when a player joins the queue.
    oneLessPlayerInQueueMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>{index}</yellow>!2" # Sent when a player leaves the queue.
    lastPlayerInQueueMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>World</yellow>!3" # Sent when a player is the next in the queue.
    joinedServerMessage: "<yellow>Hello <blue>World</yellow>!4" # Sent when the player is sent to the server from the queue.
1 Like

Nice plugin, made an issue in github, please check it.

I replied to the issue on github.

1 Like

whats the command to queue? is it like 2b2t queue if the server is full you will be sent to a queue right?

im having some issues can i add you on discord?

Add me I’m McMackety#6672

it says mcmackety is not accepting friend requests right now

Alright, try checking it now.